UK 18+. Promotion Period: 29/04/19 – 07/06/19. Purchase necessary (excluding NI). Internet access required. Purchase a Participating Product, visit youreoff.cadburyfc.com and enter your barcode on the back of pack for a chance to win. Prizes: Tier 1: 1 of 5 holidays (an international trip with up to 3 friends including a Premier League experience). Tier 2: 1 of 50 pairs of PL tickets for 2019/20 PL season (no guarantee of match/team, travel is not included). Tier 3: 1 of 2000 PL goodies. 1 entry per day, per person, per email. 1 prize per person per tier. Tier 1 prize to be won via weekly prize draws (first prize draw on 10/05/19). Tier 2 & 3 prizes to be won via winning moments. For full T&Cs (inc. prize draw details, prize details and NPN NI) see website. Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open only to the United Kingdom residents aged 18 and over. Directors, management and employees and (their immediate families) of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Entrants may only enter the promotion once per calendar day during the Promotion Period. Only the first entry on each day will deemed to be the only valid entry.
3. The promotion will begin at 00:01 on 29 April 2019 ("Opening Date") and close at 23:59 on 7 June 2019 ("Closing Date") ("Promotion Period").
4. Internet access and e-mail is required.
5. One entry per day, per person, per email address.
6. One prize per person per Tier.
7. To enter, purchase a Participating Product, visit youreoff.cadburyfc.com and enter your full name, email address and barcode found on the back of pack for a chance to win.
Participating products include but are not limited to:a. Cadbury Crunchie 40gb. Cadbury Twirl 43gc. Cadbury Boost 48.5gd. Cadbury Boost Duo 68ge. Cadbury Double Decker 54.5gf. Cadbury Double Decker Duo 80gg. Cadbury Wispa 36gh. Cadbury Wispa Duo 51gi. Cadbury Dairy Milk: All single barsj. Cadbury Starbar 49g
Northern Ireland residents can enter without purchase by writing on a correctly stamped envelope/postcard to Cadbury ‘You’re off’ promotion, BD Network, Morelands Block C, 5, Old St, London EC1V 9HL, with their name, full postal address and email address. One entry per stamped envelope per day. A manual entry will then be submitted on behalf of the entrant. Only winners will be notified. Please ensure that all entries are received by Promoter promptly before the Closing Date in order to have an entry submitted.
Tier 1 Prize – 1 of 5 holidays, this consists of an international trip including a Premier League experience. All accommodation and travel will be booked by BD Network. Once dates, tickets and names are booked, they cannot be altered or changed. All prize arrangements are subject to availability and the cooperation of Clubs. Winners must be available on the Trip Dates to accept the Tier 1 prize.
|UK||Destination||Entries received between||Prize Draw Date|
|Week 1||Australia||29thApril – 9thMay||10thMay (Friday)|
|Week 2||USA||10thMay – 16thMay||17thMay (Friday)|
|Week 3||Singapore||17thMay – 23rdMay||24thMay (Friday)|
|Week 4||USA||24thMay – 30thMay||31stMay (Friday)|
|Week 5||European holiday||31stMay – 7thJune||10thJune (Monday)|
a. Return economy class flights from a UK airport to one of the Prize Destinations for winner plus guest(s) of the winner's choice. Luggage restrictions will be advised at the time of booking.
b. Round trip airport transfers.
c. Minimum 4* accommodation for the winner and guest (including breakfast).
d. This prize will not include travel insurance, which would be the responsibility of the winner and their guest.
e. Travel will be subject to flight and hotel availability at the date of booking the trip. The Promoter accepts no responsibility in relation to the prize winners' conduct or the conduct of the winners' guest(s).
f. Extensions or changes to the Prize will not be allowed unless first authorised by the Promoter.
g. All air travel is subject to the airlines' standard terms and conditions. Once booked, flights cannot be altered or amended. Any changes are at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
h. For the avoidance of doubt, unless otherwise stated, the prize does not include travel to and from the winner's home to the airport, gratuities, meals, any type of insurance or other travel expenses or any other costs of a personal nature not stated for the winner and guest(s).
i. Passports, full birth certificates and all relevant Visas are the responsibility and cost of the winner. The Promoter cannot be held responsible if the winner or any of the travelling party fail to obtain the required travel documentation.
j. The winner and any guest(s) must hold a passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of return.
k. All elements of the prize must be taken as one and the winner and their guest(s) must travel together in both directions.
l. The winner must inform the Promoter of any wheelchair or any similar access needs.
m. A valid credit or debit card will be required to check in to your room and will be used to guarantee any incidentals such as in-room calls or services.
n. Prize must be claimed within a week of winner notification.
o. For the purpose of this promotion, children are aged 16 and under and adults are aged 18 or over. Winner can bring a guest(s) who are children or adults.
Tier 1 prize is deemed to have been forfeited if any of the following apply:
I. The winner has not obtained the proper travel documents by the date specified by the Promoter.
II. The winner has any immigration complications which prevent them from entering, leaving or travelling.
III. The winner has any medical, legal or any other reason that would prevent them from accepting and participating in the prize.
1 of 50 pairs of Premier League tickets for 2019/20 PL season (no guarantee of match/team). The match will be allocated based on availability of tickets available and as far as reasonably possible, the winners preferred selection. Winners preference will be obtained once ticket winners are identified. Whenever possible, the Promoter will try to allocate the tickets for the team of their preference. Where this is not possible, the Promoter will offer an alternative game (excluding Away fixtures for your preferred club).
a. The matches available for selection will be those that are on the Cadbury FC Ticket Portal during the window of redemption. There is no guarantee of a specific team or game, and winners will be able to pick from the matches available at the point of redemption. Depending on when the prize is won, the tickets will be for the 2019/2020 Premier League season.
b. If the guest is a minor, then they should be accompanied by a responsible adult and with their guardian's consent.
c. Entry to the Premier League stadiums is subject to normal conditions of ticket entry. All tickets for preferred club selections will be "home" tickets and you must be a home or neutral supporter to attend the match. Away fans are not permitted in the “home” section of a Premier League stadium. Winners are subject to screening by Premier League football clubs ("Clubs") based on their conditions of entry and we are not liable if you or any person accompanying you is refused entry because you do not meet these Conditions.
d. Each ticket is issued by the relevant Club subject to the terms and conditions of entry, which are available from the Club and will be provided to you with your prize. The use of a ticket to enter a Club's stadium constitutes acceptance of that Club's terms and conditions of entry. The ticket shall remain at all times the property of the issuing Club.
e. Except mobile phones used for personal and private use only, you may not bring into (or use within) any Club’s stadium any equipment that is capable of recording or transmitting any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to a match or any aspect of it.
f. The Clubs reserve the right to eject from a stadium any person who fails to comply with applicable terms or conditions of entry.
g. If you are the subject of a current Banning Order under the Football Spectators Act 1989, you will be refused entry to the competition and to all Premier League Club stadiums.
h. Other than as set out in the Terms and Conditions of Entry, you may not transfer or sell Tickets to anybody. The unauthorised sale or disposal of tickets is a criminal offence under section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, as amended by the Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006.
1 of 2000 Premier League goodies, either:• 1000 drawstring bags; or• 1000 keyrings to be won.
9. Winner Selection for Tier 2 and Tier 3 Prizes (Premier League Tickets and Cadbury FC merchandise)
All winners of Tier 2 and Tier 3 Prizes will be selected by random winning moments (date, hours, minutes, seconds) which have been randomly and securely selected by an independent adjudicator within the Promotion Period to win one of the prizes. All entrants will have an equal chance of winning across the prize pool. Those registrants who enter the barcode of a Participating Product on or first after one of these winning moments will win a Prize. If no one enters the barcode of a Participating Product within a winning moment timeframe, the available Prize will roll into the next moment or next day of the promotion so that the Prize may still be won i.e. if a winning moment is selected at 23:59 on one day, a Participating Product entered at 00.01 the next day will capture that winning moment. In the event that there are no entries received within a given period between two or more winning moments, the relevant Prize(s) will be rolled forward and awarded to the next available entrant(s). Once an entrant has entered the barcode of a Participating Product, a window will instantly pop-out informing them whether they are a winner or not.
10. Winner Selection – Tier 1 Prize (international holiday including a Premier League experience) All valid entries for each week will be entered into the prize draw for that week, as set out in Table 1 above. The winner will be contacted within 7 days by phone and/or email to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the prize. Winner must claim their prize within a week of winning notification.
11. Tier 2 and Tier 3 prizes must be claimed within a week of winning notification.
12. Proof of purchase may be required so entrants should retain packaging and receipt to verify.
13. Whilst we want you to enjoy this promotion, we discourage over consumption. Please do not purchase more product than you should reasonably consume to increase your chances of winning
14. Upon supplying their full postal address to the Promoter, Winners will receive their Premier League tickets via post within 2 days of the match date. When this is not possible, the tickets will be available for collection at the home box office.
15. Winners of Tier 3 prizes will receive their prize via post within 28 days of supplying their full postal address to the Promoter.
16. It is the entrants’ responsibility to ensure that they provide the correct contact details. The Promoter will not be liable for non-delivery of prizes caused by the provision of wrong or incomplete information, postal disputes or other causes beyond its control.
17. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to supply the correct personal information and the correct postal address.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
19. All winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material.
20. By entering this promotion, the winner grants the Promoter the absolute and irrevocable right and permission to use, publish, publicly display, perform, transmit, exhibit and reproduce their name, statements, video, voice, recordings, interviews, photographs or other visual or audible representations or likeness, in whole or in part, individually or in conjunction with other material, including without limitation, text, photographs or images in any medium (whether now known or hereafter invented) including, but not limited to the internet and other electronic and social media and for any and all purposes, publicity, promotion, packaging and trade throughout the world without restriction as to manner, frequency or duration of use or any other purpose whatsoever in connection with this promotion or in connection with the marketing of the products of the Promoter, or otherwise. The winner further agrees that all materials produced pursuant to the rights set out above shall and will remain the property of the Promoter.
21. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
22. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable (unless otherwise stated) and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation, this also includes the selling of prizes to third parties. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
23. The winners agree to comply with the reasonable requests of the Promoter and its agents and to be responsible to the Promoter for the acts and omissions of their guests. Prize winners and their guest must act within the framework of acceptable and proper behaviour during the course of the Prize and comply with all rules and regulations laid down by those providing the elements of the prizes. If a winner or their guest is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend any or all element of the relevant prize.
24. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
25. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with this promotion.
26. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
27. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be randomly selected.
28. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with entrants. The Promoter is bound by The General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any subsequent and/or replacement legislation. The Promoter’s privacy notice is available on the Promoter’s website atwww.cadbury.co.uk/privacy.
29. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
30. Promoter UK: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch whose address is at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.